Friday 11 November 2011

free MTN GPRS Settings for free internet browsing

good day every one here to day trying to get what they want ,just this morning when i was using my zain line to browse free on my laptop using freedom, the browsing became so boring to me because i hate zain as much as i hate gusing othe lines, it have been so long that free browsing with mtn on computer stopped but it is not obvious that some suckers still say that they have mtn free browsing on computer *which is a fallacy*, they have deceived so many people with so many codes like 10. 199. 212. 8%2f%3aa or 10. 199. 212. 8%2f. m or 10. 199. 212. 8%3aa. 80-e and stuffs like this.  i want to let you know that it have been long that mtn free browsing stored but this afternoon when i was very busy trying so many codes thatcould work out for free browsing with mtn on computer and phone and luckily for me my check socks proxy manchine helped and the grace of God endowed me and i got this new code both for handset and computer.  The latest code for you free browsing on phone using mtn is  wap. mtnonline. com%2fa%3a0@google. com/gwt/n and do know that you can also represent wap. mtnonline. com with 10. 199. 212. 8, loaded. mtnonline. com or music. mtnoline. com so that if your phone doesn't support any prefix than you use any of them above.  I also got the code that you can use in browsing with solitary and opera-mini mods on lower phone even solibay was tested with Nokia 2626 and it worked perfectly, the settings demand a particular proxy file *not mtn proxy* that you need to install in any phone that you want to use it for, i could have attached it here but i don't want everybody to have it so that it won't lead to abuse of the product and causing this our ever ready internet service providers to set their eye on it so if you just need just read down and get my contact and give me a call and have it.  The main gist is that mtn free browsing is back and better with freedom, i have been using it unlimited as the code i am using now cracked the freedom and it can't stop *no more 1 hour termination* if you get this code from me and your freedom terminates, then collect your money back *100% free guarantee* i don't want to talk much, if you already have freedom settings for mtn but it have stopped and you need this code to browse free and crack freedom to be unlimited, it will cost you only N1,000 (price negotiable) but if you don't have the setting and you want the full package it will cost you N2,000 (price negotiable), just call me now on 08060374821 or mail me on cashmoney4realg@yahoo. com.  Another informative part of this article is the give away of my internet accelerator to any person who purchases from now till April 15, 2009.  After April 20, 2009 i will take the prices back to normal as that code will now be sold for N1,000 and the full package for N2,000.  so call me now on08030499180 and get this now.
then u will in joy the best from mtn

1 comment:

  1. It's a great post. I really appreciate it. I see these comments and information work. I have much information to read this post. Thanks for sharing. make money online now

    ReplyDelete